Wednesday, July 20, 2005

New Additions at the TWC

Last weekend I had the pleasure of walking around Central Park in extremely humid weather. Before venturing into the park, I took a break inside the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle. Time Warner Center ("TWC") houses some of the worlds best restaurants including Thomas Keller's Per Se, Masa Takayama's Masa, Jean George Vongerichten's V Steakhouse, and Gray Kunz's Cafe Gray. As I walked to the restroom I spotted a "Coming Soon" sign, so I walked over to the sign to get a closer look. It turns out that Charlie Trotter is opening a yet-to-be-named seafood restaurant at TWC, and Thomas Keller is opening a Bouchon Bakery. Charlie Trotter's is known as one of Chicago's finest restaurants, and they serve New American cuisine with French and Asian influences. This new restaurant at TWC is set to open in late 2005. Once it opens, it'll be at the top of my list of new places to try. I'm also especially excited about the opening of the Bouchon Bakery. As a huge fan of Thomas Keller, I have already been to Per Se and the Las Vegas Bouchon. The Las Vegas Bouchon had pastries that were just as good as the pastries one could find in France, so I expect a similar product at his new venture at TWC. I'll be sure to post about these eating establishments once they open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home